IPAL has received approval from the state to reopen under certain COVIC-19 protocols. We will open with Tennessee Williams’ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof on Friday, October 2, 2020. Performances will run through October 11. Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances are at 7:30 pm and Sunday matinees are at 2:00 pm. Tickers are $10. To purchase tickets online, go to ipaltheater.com and click on Tickets & Shows. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Due to the continued risk of spreading the COVID-19 infection, IPAL’s reopening has had to impose certain protocols, listed below:
· Temperatures of everyone entering the theater will be checked.
· Face masks will be required to be worn by all audience members and IPAL staff
· Concessions will be suspended for the time being, However, complimentary bottles of water will be available.
· Tickets will be sold only online or at the door; they will not be available at the usual local outlets.
· Entrance to the auditorium will be on one side and exit through the other.
· Seating will be limited to enforce safe distancing in the audience.
· Audience members and staff will be expected to observe safe distancing (at least 6 feet), including restroom visits.
· The theater will be thoroughly cleaned between performances.